Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretzel Things...

Today Jacob had a holiday celebration at school and I signed up to bring juice but couldn't pass up the opportunity to make something as well.

I have seen these all over the place lately and I know Heidi just made something similar so I had to give it a try.



Chocolate Pretzel Things

Waffle type pretzels

Hershey Kisses (I used the caramel ones)

M&Ms


1) Preheat over to 275


2) Put the kisses on the pretzels




3) Put in the oven for 2 - 3 minutes (I did 3 and it was too long probably because it was the caramel kind). Take out and put one M&M on top of each pretzel/chocolate.




4) Put in the refrigerator to cool for about 10 minutes. Then eat them!



Review: These are super easy to make and so addictive it isn't funny. I know Heidi made them using rolos and a pecan on top but since I was bringing them to school I didn't want to use nuts. This is a keeper for sure and a great treat to make as a gift for someone...

1 comment:

Talita said...

So simple and good looking! Sounds delicious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails