Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretzel Things...

Today Jacob had a holiday celebration at school and I signed up to bring juice but couldn't pass up the opportunity to make something as well.

I have seen these all over the place lately and I know Heidi just made something similar so I had to give it a try.

Chocolate Pretzel Things

Waffle type pretzels

Hershey Kisses (I used the caramel ones)


1) Preheat over to 275

2) Put the kisses on the pretzels

3) Put in the oven for 2 - 3 minutes (I did 3 and it was too long probably because it was the caramel kind). Take out and put one M&M on top of each pretzel/chocolate.

4) Put in the refrigerator to cool for about 10 minutes. Then eat them!

Review: These are super easy to make and so addictive it isn't funny. I know Heidi made them using rolos and a pecan on top but since I was bringing them to school I didn't want to use nuts. This is a keeper for sure and a great treat to make as a gift for someone...

1 comment:

Talita said...

So simple and good looking! Sounds delicious!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails