Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reindeer Cookies

Someone made these cookies for Jacob's holiday party last week and I just had to try and make them. There really isn't a recipe for them it is more of decorating cookie dough. The only thing I did different was use sugar cookie dough instead of peanut butter cookie dough. I used a heart shaped cookie cuter instead of trying to make triangles. I also put the M&Ms on before they went into the oven and stuck all the chocolate stuff on when they came out of the oven...super easy and super cute!


1 comment:

Bake...Mistake? said...

Your cookies and cakes all look amazing! Im trying to teach myself to bake at the moment and created a blog to share my disasters and sucessess, not quite there yet, but this is giving me inspiration! Would love your advice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails